Arriving in Liverpool
Once you have arrived in Liverpool you need to:
- Complete your academic registration
- Pick up your student card
- International student police registration
If you need help with the registration process, our Student Registration Drop-in Centre is available in the Central Teaching Laboratory (building no 802, ref F6, on the campus map).
Opening hours are:
- Monday 17 and Tuesday 18 September: 9am - 4pm
- Wednesday 19 September to Friday 21 September: 9am - 2pm
The Student Administration Centre is located on the ground floor of the Foundation Building (Building no 501, campus ref D6 on the campus map). This is the place for all queries about registration, as well as scholarships and bursaries.