CertAVP & PgCert (VBM) Modules - How to Enrol
To view available modules on the CertAVP, CertVBM or VPS, please click on one of the below timetables:
- Equine Module Timetable 2019
- Equine Module Timetable 2020
- Small Animal CertAVP Module Timetable 2019
- Small Animal CertAVP Module Timetable 2020
- Production Animal Module Timetable 2019
- Veterinary Business Management Timetable 2019
- Veterinary Business Management Timetable 2020
- VPS Module Timetable 2019 (includes CertAVP modules in Clinical Audit and Evidence Based Veterinary Medicine)
- VPS Module Timetable 2020 (includes CertAVP modules in Clinical Audit and Evidence Based Veterinary Medicine)
To book your place on a CertAVP or CertVBM module, please complete the appropriate Booking Form:
- Equine CertAVP Module Booking Form
- Small Animal CertAVP Module Booking Form - MAY 2019 *** PLEASE NOTE SMALL ANIMAL A-FAVP.1 MODULE AND WAITING LIST IS NOW FULL FOR MAY 2019 ***
- Small Animal CertAVP Module Booking Form - SEPTEMBER 2019
- Small Animal CertAVP Module Booking Form - JANUARY 2020
- Production Animal CertAVP Module Booking Form
- Veterinary Business Management Module Booking Form
- Dentistry Practical Booking Form
New CertAVP students should also complete this New Student Registration Form
New Veterinary Business Management students should complete this VBM New Student Registration Form
At the University of Liverpool, students must complete their A & B-modules in order, before continuing onto their C-modules.
- All module bookings must be via a completed Booking Form
- Bookings are accepted on a first come, first served basis
- Please book early to avoid disappointment - places are limited and modules become fully booked in advance of the enrolment deadlines
- Enrolment closing dates are listed on the appropriate Booking Form
- We regret that we are unable to accept provisional bookings
- Students should enrol with the RCVS prior to beginning their first CertAVP module
Payment of Fees
Current fees are listed on the appropriate Booking Form.
Payment should be made at the time of booking. We accept payment by cheque, made payable to the University of Liverpool, or credit/debit card (Mastercard, Visa, Visa Debit or Maestro).
- We cannot accept payment by bank transfer
- We cannot raise invoices for payment
It is understood that payment for modules can, in some circumstances, take time to process. For this reason we accept module bookings on the understanding that payment will be received and processed prior to the module commencement date. Delegates who withdraw after the module commencement date are liable to pay the module fees in full regardless of whether the payment has been received or whether they have accessed the module.
Return of Completed Forms
Please return your completed Booking Form (and New Student Registration Form where applicable), along with your cheque or request to pay by card either online or over the telephone to:
Veterinary Postgraduate Unit
University of Liverpool
Institute of Veterinary Science
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive a confirmation of receipt of your booking via email within one week of receipt of your form. If you have not received a confirmation email within this time, please contact us.