The BAF as a potential collaborator in research
We are always keen on research partnerships.
Our recent collaborations have seen us contributing expertise (through the BAF, and our research group):
- Development and validation of new assays for drug analysis to FDA standards.
- High-sensitivity measurement of drugs in CSF, semen, breast milk, tissue biopsies, cervicovaginal and rectal fluid, peripheral blood mononuclear cells.
- Use of dried filter paper spots for blood and breast milk drug analysis.
- Use of D-optimal sampling schemes which are less intensive than conventional rich PK sampling.
- Use of population PK modelling in data analysis.
- Integration of pharmacogenetic data into population PK models.