Dr Shelly Kemp (SFHEA)
Senior Academic Developer
Doctor of Philosophy, Master of Science, Bachelor of Psychology, Bachelor of Science
As Lead on Assessment and Initial Academic Development I work in collaboration with colleagues from across the Academy, the wider institution and beyond to enhance the development of excellence in learning and teaching in line with the University’s strategic objectives by supporting the effective teaching development of staff, so that staff can contribute fully to the success of the University through excellent teaching and assessment.
Key Contact for:
- HLS Faculty Liaison
- Introduction to Supporting Student Learning
- Foundations of Learning and Teaching in Higher Education
- ADEV710 Developing Academic Practice
- Academic Integrity Network
- Recognition of Prior Learning Development.
Recent publications, awards, recognition
- 2021 - Global Academic Development Good Practice Award Finalist University of Liverpool Integrated Approach to Developing Teaching and Scholarship (Team Award).