Prosper Instructional Designer
0151 795 1301
As the Prosper team’s Instructional Designer, I create learning experiences that support the career enhancement of postdocs. From initial needs analysis through to rapid prototyping and content development, I lead the design and delivery of innovative professional learning.
My main areas of responsibility include:
- Collaborating with the Prosper Team to identify postdoctoral and PI development needs
- Designing a broad range of learning opportunities informed by best pedagogic practice
- Developing engaging e-learning content, drawing on inputs from subject matter experts such as employers, postdoctoral researchers and Principal Investigators
- Implementing technical solutions that advance the aims of the Prosper project, ensuring that content is adaptable, inclusive and accessible to all members of the postdoctoral population
- Evaluating and refining learning experiences through detailed inspection of data analytics and user feedback.