Diversity & Equality Officer
0151 795 5558
As the Diversity & Equality Officer I work across the institution to support individual staff, line managers, departments and the University to create an inclusive and supportive working environment.
My principle responsibilities include:
- The development and implementation of the Diversity & Equality of Opportunity Policy, the Equality Framework and related action plans
- Managing the Disability Confident Charter, Stonewall Diversity Champions programme, and AccessAble initiatives.
- The Statutory Pay Gaps and Equal Pay Audit calculations and analysis
- Training on diversity & equality, in particular obligatory training, Unconscious Bias training and Equality Impact Assessment training
- Leading on the Equality Impact Assessment process including advice, guidance and training
- Managing the development of information and guidance on equality, diversity, reasonable adjustments for staff, and bullying and harassment.