Prosper Communications Manager
0151 795 1375
As Prosper Communications Manager, I am responsible for the development and implementation of an integrated communications strategy, both internal and external, to promote Prosper and encourage diverse participation from employers, postdocs and Principal Investigators in the development of the Prosper model.
The main aspects of my role include:
- Developing a communications agenda and outward-facing profile of the Prosper project, including a website and promotion of project outputs and outcomes
- Producing, editing and maintaining strong and engaging content across a variety of channels to support the Prosper communications strategy
- Ensuring Prosper communications are designed in line with the project ethos of “democratising access”
- Developing a suite of communications approaches to promote and drive engagement with Prosper across the project’s partner institutions, the N8 and wider as the project is rolled out
- Evaluating the success of the Prosper communications strategy, ensuring that it evolves with the needs of the project and all of its stakeholders.