Study Abroad Photo Competition
The Study Abroad Team is holding a photo competition for University of Liverpool students currently on exchange. We want to see photos that show off the fantastic time that you are having on your study abroad adventure.
Entrants have a chance to win a £50 Amazon voucher and the photos will be featured on the University of Liverpool Facebook page.
Read below to find out more information on how to enter. If you are an Inbound Study Abroad student, please follow this link to find out more information.
How to enter
- Competition opens: 3rd October 2017
- Deadline for submissions: 23rd October 2017
- Voting begins: 24th October 2017
- Voting closes: 31rd October 2017
- Winner announced: 1st November 2017
The winner of the Inbound photo competition will receive a £50 Amazon voucher and have their photo featured on the University of Liverpool Facebook page. The prize will be distributed as an e-voucher and sent to the winner's University of Liverpool email address.
- Students can only submit one photo to the competition – make it count!
- Photos must be taken in the country where you are spending your exchange
- Photos must include yourself
- Photos must be accompanied with a quote about your exchange.
- Participants must complete a Consent Form, without this you haven’t completed your entry!
- Images should be over 1MB.
- By entering the competition you wave any right to copyright and give The University of Liverpool right to use the photo again for promotional purposes.
- Submissions that are deemed inappropriate will not be considered – they must be suitable to use in a professional context.
- Winners will be announced on The University of Liverpool Facebook page and informed personally via email.
- Prizes will be distributed via email (Amazon e-voucher).