What is clearing?
Clearing is the process whereby students without an offer can search and apply for undergraduate courses at Universities. The service is provided by UCAS and runs between July and September each year.
Who can use clearing?
You can use clearing if you aren't holding any offers to study at a University or College despite applying through UCAS.
You're eligible for clearing if:
- You haven't received any offers
- You declined the offers you received
- You didn't meet the conditions of the offer
- Your application was completed after 30 June
If you've met the criteria above, UCAS will automatically place you into clearing. However, you can still be entered into clearing if you have an offer.
To do this you will need to release yourself into clearing through UCAS Track.
How to apply for clearing at the University of Liverpool?
- Browse the list of clearing vacancies on our website.
- Contact us with your UCAS personal ID and exam results to make an application.
- We will review your application and consider whether we are able to make you an offer.
- If we are able to make an offer you'll recieve an email from us telling you what you need to do next.
Waiting for your results?
Get a headstart and register for clearing notifications from the University of Liverpool
Back to: Study