If we have made you a Clearing offer and you would like to accept this offer you will need to follow these steps by the deadline given in your offer email and letter:
- Log on to UCAS Track to add a Clearing choice, entering the institution and course details.
- Under ‘University or college’ add L41 – The University of Liverpool.
- Add the course you have been made an offer for. If you cannot find the course listed then you may need to type the course code into the ‘Course’ box. Please check your Clearing offer email or letter to confirm the code you should be entering.
- If you are still unable to add your Clearing course choice it may be because UCAS is being updated. If this happens then it may take up to 4 hours before you will be able to add your choice. If you are still unable to add your Clearing choice after this time then please contact the Clearing Hotline on 0151 794 6800 during its opening times.
- Once you have added your Clearing course choice please complete the other required details and submit your choice.
Back to: Study