Requests to change course or defer entry

Please complete the form below if you would like to request to change to a different course, defer your entry or if you would like to undefer your entry.

In order for us to help you with this request, please complete the following information. Please note while we will try to accommodate your request, this may not always be possible.

This form is for requests excluding programmes in Medicine, Dentistry, Veterinary Science and Health Sciences.

Back to: Study