Where It Takes You
- The MBA programme is rated second in the UK for opening up career opportunities (The Economist ‘Which MBA?’ 2017 Ranking)
- 97% of MBA graduates surveyed who were actively seeking employment received a job offer within 3 months
- The average salary increase of those students surveyed was 74%
Our alumni have transformed their careers, working in a range of senior functional and general management positions across a wide spectrum of business sectors around the world — from consultancy to construction, and from engineering to retail. Many of our graduates have started their own businesses, realising their passion for new technologies that provide safe drinking water to communities, driving better outcomes in health solutions, and many other life transforming initiatives.
Some of our most recent graduates are now working in:
- Arab Bank
- Deutsche Bank
- Dubai Cable Company
- Goldman Sachs
- Lloyds TSB/Capita groups
- Saudi Aramco
- Skye Bank PLC
Read our Alumni stories.
Dedicated MBA careers support
Whatever your experience as a manager and whatever your professional ambitions, you’ll be supported with your future career planning from the very first week.
Work experience opportunities
We've been able to organise work-based placements for many of our postgraduate students. These are generally linked to your dissertation project and are extremely valuable as a result. We work hard to make sure students and hosts get the maximum from the placement.
Here are just some of the organisations we work with:-
- American Marketing Association
- Chartered Management Institute
- Chiron Vaccines
- Everton FC
- Hewlett Packard
- Institute of Exports
- Liverpool Chamber of Commerce
- Liverpool FC
- Professional Liverpool
- Sky Television