Please note that this course has been suspended and is not accepting any applications for the academic year 2019/20.
The University of Liverpool Management School is one of an elite group of institutions worldwide to be AACSB-Accredited. The Management School is offering a number of generous Scholarships and Study Awards for 2019, find out more by visiting the Scholarships webpage.
This programme provides you with a wide range of specialist skills and knowledge in Digital Business Enterprise Management, and includes the opportunity to develop operations management skills.
The Management School was one of the first to join the SAP University Alliances programme, where trained faculty members help students to better connect business and IT concepts to practice, and prepare them to be the next generation leaders, designers, developers, data scientists, makers, and entrepreneurs who will drive the digital transformation of business. Students also have the opportunity to earn an industry certification in SAP technologies to position themselves for outstanding careers in the SAP ecosystem, including with top implementation partners.
Students can apply their newly acquired knowledge in this subject area through the main project which could be research based or industry linked — the latter providing exposure to contemporary digital business enterprise practices.
The objective of the programme is to empower our students and prepare them for careers and growth in the digital enterprise.
During this programme, you will:
- Learn about emerging ICT technologies such as Internet-of-things (IoT), sensor technologies, blockchain, digital currencies such as Bitcoin, and assess their impact a on contemporary digital business operations.
- Develop key skills in the selection, use and performance evaluation of world-class enterprise resources planning (ERP) systems, such as SAP.
- Gain an understanding of the impact of cyber security policies; learn how to evaluate, assess and mitigate the effects of cyber security threats in today’s digital age.
- Understand how to develop and deploy competitive digital business strategies to enable competitive advantage in global business enterprises; Understand and develop business dashboards and decision support metrics.
- Develop an understanding of contemporary digital business models and learn how to utilise modelling and simulation tools for the optimisation and analysis of digital businesses performance.
- Develop an understanding of digital-Business and e-Commerce frameworks and policies; including legal, ethical and privacy considerations, such as compliance with general data protection regulations (GDPR). Review the role of social media against the above requirements.
Learn more about our current students.
"The University of Liverpool holds a leading position in the field of Digital Business and the close contact with industry, with the focus on the cooperation with SAP, made my choice easy."
Why University of Liverpool Management School?
'Learning to make a difference'
AACSB-Accredited, the University of Liverpool Management School is in the top 5% of business schools worldwide. Regarded as one of the most rigorous assessments, many top global recruiters will only consider candidates from AACSB-Accredited schools – a clear signal that our programmes respond to the needs of business and meet specific standards of excellence.
The University of Liverpool Management School works with today's leaders in business and management to prepare its students to be the leaders of the future. The school's mission is 'Learning to make a difference' and there is a fundamental belief that the purpose of the School's research and teaching is to develop students who are not only good managers, but individuals who are truly committed to making a difference. We hope that our students will use the knowledge and skills they gain here in their future roles to help solve some of the most endemic problems individuals, enterprises and communities face.