- A recognised health related professional qualification and professional registration
- Experience in health or social care employment
- Normally a relevant honours degree
- Competency in written and spoken English (IELTS 7.0 or equivalent)
- Module specific requirements and entry criteria will apply to some modules.
Applications from overseas/ international students are welcome. International qualifications will be evaluated in line with the National Recognition Information Centre (NARIC) guidelines.
English language qualifications
International applicants whose native language is not English must show evidence of proficiency, to a standard equivalent to average academic level 7 of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with no component lower than 6.5.
|IELTS||Overall 7.0 (with a minimum of 6.5 in each component)|
|TOEFL iBT||100 or above with minimum scores in components as follows: Listening 21, Writing 21, Reading 21, Speaking 23|
|International Baccalaureate||Standard Level (Grade 6)|
|Hong Kong use of English AS level||B|
|INDIA Standard XII||75% or above from Central and Metro State Boards|
Please be advised that TOEFL is no longer classified by UK Visas and Immigration as a Secure English Language Test (SELT). However, at the current time the university is continuing to accept TOEFL, at the required level, for entry on to Undergraduate and Postgraduate academic programmes.