£5000 tuition fee reduction for one year only.
International students entering onto postgraduate taught programmes at the University of Liverpool in September 2018.
The Santander International Postgraduate Scholarship (£5,000) is for one year only. In the event of a part-time student being awarded a scholarship the tuition fee reduction will be split over the duration of the course.
- You must commence your Masters programme at the University of Liverpool in September 2018.
- The scholarship cannot be awarded in addition to any other University of Liverpool scholarships, other than The Vice-Chancellor's International Attainment Scholarship (PGT).
- The scholarship will take the form of a tuition fee reduction only.
- Fully-sponsored students are ineligible to receive this award.
- The scholarship can be awarded in conjunction with external scholarships and sponsorship from CONACyT, COLOFUTURO, SENESCYT, PRONABEC or any similar body providing the funding does not cover the entire cost of your University of Liverpool tuition fee.
- Shortlisting will take place in July and results will be announced by 27th July 2018. Please note that this result is final and the University reserves the right not to comment on the circumstances of individual applications.
- Applications will be judged on academic merit.
- If you are selected for a Santander International Postgraduate Scholarship and then fail to meet the conditions of your offer, you will no longer be eligible to receive the award.
- If you change your Masters programme during the course of your studies your merit scholarship may be removed.
- The decision of the scholarship panel is final. No scholarship applications or decision appeals can be considered.
- Decisions made by the University are made in good faith. If a scholarship is awarded on the basis of predicted grades and you do not achieve the predicted grades but are still permitted to join the University, the University reserves the right to remove the scholarship.
- Be a national of or permanently domiciled in one of the following countries: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Columbia, Ecuador, Mexico or Peru.
- Have received an unconditional offer of a place on a Postgraduate Taught (Masters) programme (MSc, MA and MBA only) at the University of Liverpool or the University of Liverpool in London for September 2018 entry.
- Have a record of academic excellence, holding the equivalent of a UK First Class Degree from a highly-ranked university.
- Have received an offer from The University of Liverpool by Friday 15th June, 2018.
- Have accepted your offer from The University of Liverpool by Friday 29th June, 2018.
- Exceed the minimum English Language requirement of the programme you have applied for by 0.5 in IELTS overall score or equivalent: Postgraduate English Language entry requirements
- Be self-funded and classed as 'Overseas' for fee purposes
How to apply
A scholarship application will be sent by email to all eligible offer holders from February onwards.
- 15th June: You must have received an offer by this date.
- 29th June: You must have accepted your offer from the University of Liverpool by this date.
- 29th June, 16:00 (UK Time): deadline for scholarship applications.
- 27th July: Scholarship results will be announced by this date.