Sky and Kick It Out have partnered with the University of Liverpool Management School to offer Scholarships to four Football Industries MBA offer holders from under-represented ethnic groups in 2022/23; as part of Sky UK’s 3-year partnership with anti-racism organisation Kick it Out.
The scholarships are open to students applying for Football Industries MBA course at the University, beginning in September 2022.
The scholarship will be open to four students in the 2022/23 academic year and will cover the full cost of tuition fees (£25,000 per year).
As well as fully funding the students’ course, Sky, as Football’s biggest partner, will twin the scholars with prominent mentors in the football industry relevant to their focus of study and Sky Sports and Kick it Out will use their extensive network in the football industries to help to accelerate the most talented individual’s’ careers.
As part of Sky’s investment in supporting talent Kick it Out highlighted the need to gain more off-field representation and a particular need in the most senior positions in the football industries. The Kick it Out scholarship is one strategy Sky are supporting Kick it Out with in addressing this challenge.
Please check your eligibility before making an application for this scholarship. Awards may be withdrawn if we later become aware that successful students have not met the eligibility criteria or have provided false information.
Applicants must satisfy ALL of the following to be considered for this scholarship:
- Permanently reside in the UK.
- You must have been assessed for fee status as a 'home' student, or expect to be assessed as a ‘home student’.
- Be applying for the Football Industries MBA programme, to commence study in the 2022-23 academic year.
- Be from an under-represented ethnic group.
Students who meet the criteria should declare their interest when applying for the Football Industries MBA Programme, as part of their personal statement.
The personal statement encourages students to write between 100-200 words for each of the following sections:
- your interest and experience in this subject area,
- your reasons for choosing this particular programme,
- your future aim or career plan,
- how the programme of study enables you to achieve this,
- why you should be considered for the Kick it Out Scholarship.
Your application must reach us by the closing date of 1st May 2022.
A panel of representatives from the University of Liverpool and Sky will assess applications and compile a shortlist.
Applicants will be notified of the outcome in May 2022.
If you have questions about the award please contact:
- MBA Scholarships Team (email@example.com)
Back to: Study