Due to the impact of COVID-19 we're changing how the course is delivered
The modules cover significant theoretical elements concerning the major trends, themes and methodological approaches in translation and interpreting studies, as well as essential practical elements that equip you with hands-on translation and interpreting skills.
The practice-oriented translation and interpreting modules span across a variety of modes and different specialised text genres and topics.
The modules will prepare you for your individual graduation projects, for which you may choose between a dissertation or a translation project (extended translation and commentary/critical analysis).
- Theories and approaches in translation and interpreting studies
- Advanced translation practice 1
- Advanced interpreting practice 1
- Advanced translation practice 2
- Advanced interpreting practice 2
- Feasibility study
- Final project.
* Information provided above is indicative and changes may be made according to programme development and teaching availability.