Get the best of both worlds
If you’re looking to gain a professional qualification and work experience in line with your career aspirations, a Degree Apprenticeship makes sense. By taking this route, you’ll develop practical skills through on-the-job training, earn a wage and graduate without paying tuition fees. As you’ll be spending 80% of your time at work and 20% studying, you'll benefit from learning sector-based skills while accessing higher level knowledge directly related to your career.
- Receive a degree level qualification from one of the world's top universities.
- The opportunity to join a network of over 200,000 alumni across the globe.
Is it the right path for me?
There are many advantages to becoming a Degree Apprentice:
- Having worked in the industry, you’ll have the skills, experience and confidence to prepare you for your career
- An employer will invest in your future, so all of your tuition fees will be paid for
- You’ll receive a regular income, paid holidays and all the other benefits that employment provides
- You’ll learn the latest technologies, access modern facilities and learn from experts at the University of Liverpool
- You’ll work among experienced professionals who can provide insight into the sector
- You’ll be well on your way to achieving accreditation in your profession (depending on your chosen degree)
- You’ll be able to take part in all aspects of student life and meet new friends and networks
- With a curriculum informed by your employer alongside the University of Liverpool, you’ll learn relevant skills to your sector
- You’ll gain a degree from one of the UK’s most well-established and respected universities
- You’ll get support on both sides of the learning experience, through mentorship on the job and from your tutors and fellow students while in the classroom.