Postgraduate Admissions Policies
- Postgraduate Taught Admissions Policy (PDF)
- Online Postgraduate Taught Programmes Admissions Policy (PDF)
Admissions Appeals and Complaints Policy
We do our best to adhere to the very high standards we set ourselves, but we acknowledge that things sometimes go wrong. Our Admissions Appeals and Complaints policy sets out what you can expect from us and the basis upon which you may make a complaint or appeal.
- Admissions Appeals and Complaints Policy (PDF)
- Admissions Appeals and Complaints Form (PDF)
- Admissions Appeals and Complaints Consent Form (PDF)
Terms and conditions
By accepting the offer of a place on a programme or module, you enter into a legally binding contract with the University of Liverpool ("the University") which can only be varied by agreement in writing. In so doing, you accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Please see the Student Administration website for the terms and conditions of your programme of study by year of entry.