Study Abroad Photo Competition
The Study Abroad Team is holding a photo competition for students currently on exchange in Liverpool. We want to see photos that show off the fantastic time that you are having on your Liverpool exchange.
Entrants have a chance to win a £50 Amazon voucher and the photos will be featured on the University of Liverpool Facebook page.
Read below to find out more information on how to enter.
How to enter
- Competition opens: 3rd October 2017
- Deadline for submissions: 23rd October 2017
- Voting begins: 24th October 2017
- Voting closes: 31rd October 2017
- Winner announced: 1st November 2017
The winner of the Inbound photo competition will receive a £50 Amazon voucher. The prize will be distributed as an e-voucher and sent to the winner's University of Liverpool email address.
- Students can only submit one photo to the competition – make it count!
- Photos must be taken in Liverpool
- Photos must include yourself
- Photos must be accompanied with a quote about your exchange.
- Participants must complete a Consent Form, without this you haven’t completed your entry!
- Images should be over 1MB.
- By entering the competition you wave any right to copyright and give The University of Liverpool right to use the photo again for promotional purposes.
- Submissions that are deemed inappropriate will not be considered – they must be suitable to use in a professional context.
- Winners will be announced on The University of Liverpool Facebook page and informed personally via email.
- Prizes will be distributed via email (Amazon e-voucher).