United Kingdom

Our representatives can help you if you are an international student already in the UK or you advise/teach international students in the UK:

Services available to teachers and schools

We regularly:

  • Attend HE fairs, school fairs and careers sessions in the UK
  • Visit schools/colleges in the UK
  • Counsel students on the best course choices
  • Facilitate recognition for international foundation programmes, university foundation programmes and pre-Masters courses
  • Provide year-round UCAS support
  • Provide tailored information on finance for international students studying in the UK
  • Host visits to the university for schools and/or advisers
  • Provide tailored campus tours.
  • Offer a dedicated Confirmation and Clearing service


We have a team of dedicated enquiries officers who will be happy to answer any questions you may have about study in the UK. If you cannot find the answer via our Virtual Advisor, please fill in our contact form and they will send you a personal response as soon as possible.

Who do we help?

We can help you if you are:

  • Studying on a University International or University Foundation Year
  • Studying a Pre Masters Programme
  • Taking A-Levels or International Baccalaureate
  • Attending boarding school, language school or going to college.