Consisting of 3 blocks of activity, starting on Monday 27 June, our virtual programme for international students will help you to prepare for your academic, personal and future success.
Sessions will be held during the following blocks of activity:
- 27 June – 1 July
- 25 July – 29 July
- 5 September – 9 September
Over the course of the programme, you will have the opportunity to meet current students, other prospective students, alumni and University of Liverpool staff, to help you to build connections and an invaluable support network before you travel to Liverpool. The module is a combination of live interactive sessions and recorded content, including:
- Networking sessions for you to talk to current students
- Academic skills and language preparation sessions offered by our English Language School
- Advice and tips for your future career success
- ‘Visa’, ‘What to pack’ and other useful pre-departure sessions
- British culture and 'Scouse' dialect workshops
You can register your interest in The Liverpool Welcome: Get ready to study in the UK module, by completing the registration form below. You will then receive joining instructions and a link to the online programme, plus updates of the programme of events for each block of activity.
Don’t worry if you can’t attend all of the sessions in the module, however the more activities you can attend, the more prepared you will feel at the start of your studies.
We hope you enjoy this module and look forward to welcoming you to Liverpool!
Register your interest
Back to: Study