International Alumni Relations
Students at the University of Liverpool are lifelong members of a global community of more than 200,000 people.
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe through 200 countries across six continents, we have more than 30,000 graduates based outside of the UK and our alumni networks can assist you during your studies and after you have graduated.
We have more than 35 alumni networks around the world that can support you throughout your time as a student and following graduation. These networks can provide opportunities for you to meet fellow Liverpool graduates, take part in social activities and other events, enjoy numerous benefits, and support the University in many different ways.
- Before arriving, speak to Liverpool graduates from your home country about their experience studying at the University and living in the city of Liverpool
- Seek advice and guidance from Liverpool graduates about life in the UK and how you can gain the most from your experience
- Make friends with University of Liverpool alumni based in your home country
- Receive career support such as mentoring and internship opportunities
- Attend a range of exclusive events for Liverpool alumni in your home country
- Keep in touch with the University through our range of alumni publications ... and much more!
We hope you enjoy your lifelong relationship with the University of Liverpool. To contact your local network and to find out more information, please access our Alumni pages.