World Challenge Challenge
We're exicted to announce that 7 teams will be competing in the University of Liverpool finals on Wednesday 27th February. Friends and fellow students can sign up to support our teams via this link: https://worldchallengechallenge.eventbrite.co.uk.
Our judging panel will be:
- Ms Lynne Roberts, Breakthrough Incubator Manager, Santander Business
- Prof Anthony Hollander, Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Research & Impact), University of Liverpool
- Prof Simeon Yeats, Associate Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Research Environment), University of Liverpool
Our 7 teams will be pitching a sustainable and innovative solution to a global issue, linked closely to the UN's 17 Development Goals.
As a reminder of what our teams can win:
- 1st place: £5000 from the Santander Entrepreneurship fund to their idea off the ground, as well as return flights to London, Canada to complete in the World Challenge Challange Global Finals at Western University, where they will be in with a chance of winning up to $30,000
- 2nd place: £3500 from the Santander Entrepreneurship fund to their idea off the ground
- 3rd place: £1500 from the Santander Entrepreneurship fund to their idea off the ground
All our finalists will also be able to access the business expertise of the Santander Business Incubator to help them develop their idea.
So come along and support your fellow students and perhaps be inpired to enter a future World Challenge Challange competition!