Making an application
- To apply for a Summer Programme are closed and will re-open in 2018/19
- Applications for Semester Abroad, Year 2 @ XJTLU and Year in China are closed and will re-open in 2018/19
You can submit applications for more than one type of Study Abroad (e.g. Summer and Semester) but you must submit seperate applications for each.
- Deadline for Summer Programme applications: 15 March 2018
- Deadline for Semester Abroad, Year 2 @ XJLTU and Year in China Applications: 19 February 2018
Before you apply, remember:
- To research the Partner Universities or the schemeyou want to apply for carefully. Please note these two very important points:
- For Semester Abroad, Year 2 @ XJTLU and Summer Programmes you should use our search tool to pick eligible universities
- For Semester Abroad. the semester you would attend each University is set centrally owing to term dates (i.e. you cannot choose)
- Attend a Study Abroad event to help you in making your choice. See the events page to find out when and where Study Abroad events are being held
What happens next?
The Study Abroad Team will review your application and give an overall score. If, after ranking applications, we do not have enough spaces to accommodate students who have achieved the 60% minimum, we will operate a waiting list. See below for information on how we score applications: