Making an application
Applications for all of our programmes will open after the Study Abroad Fair, which is due to take place on Monday 16 November 2020. You can find out more information, here.
Before you apply, remember:
- To research the Partner Universities or the scheme you want to apply for carefully. Please note these very important points:
- For Semester Abroad and Summer Programmes you should use our search tool to pick eligible universities. You degree programme must match with your chosen universities
- For Semester Abroad & Summer you may only list ONE university that is marked as "Very Competitive" and it MUST be your first choice
- For Semester Abroad, the semester you would attend each university is set centrally owing to term dates (i.e. you cannot choose)
- Attend a Study Abroad event to help you in making your choice. See the events page to find out when and where Study Abroad events are being held
What happens next?
The Study Abroad Team will review your application and give an overall score. If, after ranking applications, we do not have enough spaces to accommodate students who have achieved the 60% minimum, we will operate a waiting list. See below for information on how we score applications: