Making an application
To make an application, click on the relevant link below:
- Semester Abroad & Year 2 @ XJTLU: Click here to access the Semester Abroad application form
- Year in China: Click here to access the Year in China application form
- Summer Abroad: Click here to access the Summer Abroad application form
You can submit applications for more than one type of Study Abroad (e.g. Summer and Semester) but you must submit seperate applications for each.
- Deadline for Semester Abroad, Year 2 @ XJLTU and Year in China Applications: 17 February 2019
- Deadline for Summer Abroad applications: 13 March 2019
Before you apply, remember:
- To research the Partner Universities or the scheme you want to apply for carefully. Please note these very important points:
- For Semester Abroad, Year 2 @ XJTLU and Summer Programmes you should use our search tool to pick eligible universities
- For Semester Abroad & Summer you may only list ONE University that is marked as "Very Competitive" and it MUST be your first choice
- For Semester Abroad. the semester you would attend each University is set centrally owing to term dates (i.e. you cannot choose)
- Attend a Study Abroad event to help you in making your choice. See the events page to find out when and where Study Abroad events are being held
What happens next?
The Study Abroad Team will review your application and give an overall score. If, after ranking applications, we do not have enough spaces to accommodate students who have achieved the 60% minimum, we will operate a waiting list. See below for information on how we score applications: