Student Services" alt="" class="header-img-online" />


The links below will provide you with information on the changes to funding for students entering Higher Education.


  • Postgraduate taught funding
  • Postgraduate research funding
  • Undergraduate funding - Loans and grants from the Student Loans Company
  • Funding Health Sciences courses - NHS funding for courses such as Nursing, Physiotherapy, Radiography etc
  • Funding Medicine and Dentistry - Funding arrangements for standard 5 year courses and 4 year graduate entry courses