Contact Disability Advice and Guidance
If you have any questions for Disability Advice and Guidance you can contact us by:
0151 795 1000
Visit in person
Student Services Centre (building number 759 on the campus map).
The Disability Drop-ins are a chance to speak face-to-face to one of our Team. You will be seen on a first-come-first-served basis and you cannot pre-book.
At these sessions we can support you with:
- Urgent disability-related queries
- Accessing additional funding i.e. Disabled Students’ Allowance (help with completing the application form, arranging your Assessment of Need, and referrals for DSA funded support)
- Any concerns you have about disclosing a disability or Specific Learning Difficulty (SpLD) to the University
- Questions about your support needs e.g. exams, support workers
- Requesting an appointment with your Disability Adviser
- Any other questions you have about our service
Please note, our Drop-in service is a quick enquiry access point. Therefore, please request an appointment with your disability adviser if your enquiry is likely to need longer than the 10 minutes available to you at our Drop-Ins.
Leave us feedback
If you would like to make a suggestion to Disability Advice and Guidance on how we can improve our service, please complete the online form.
Student Welfare Advice and Guidance Opening Times
Please note: Drop-in times can be subject to change.
|Monday||9am||1pm to 3pm||5pm|
|Wednesday||9am||1pm to 3pm||5pm|
|Friday||9am||1pm to 3pm||4pm|