Documents and Student ID Cards
- Student ID cards - how to get one, why you need one, how to use it and how to order replacement cards.
- Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) - for continuing international students needing to make a new visa extension application
- Council Tax - Council Tax, exemption, Council Tax Student Certificate
- Enrolment status letters - a letter that can be used if you need to provide evidence that you're a student
- Bank letter - a letter for your bank proving you're a student
- Fee payment letter - letter confirming the fees you've been charged and how much you've paid
- Confirmation of fees amount and living costs letter - a letter confirming the fees you've been charged and estimated living costs
- Degree certificates - formal certificate of your degree
- Transcripts/ diploma supplements - your transcript lists the titles and marks of your modules for each year
- Tier 1 Post Study Work Certificate - a letter for overseas students who have either graduated, or are about to graduate
- Jury service deferrment - request a letter to assist with a request for deferring your jury service
If you require something different from these documents or letters, contact the Student Administration Centre.