Take part in the BRIT Challenge 2021
Thu, 25 Mar 2021 23:59:00 GMT
BRIT 2021 is an inclusive feel-good fundraising challenge that aims to improve mental health and fitness, whilst raising vital funds to support a number of young adult mental health charities.
The Challenge is designed to be completed by individuals and teams who will cover a 2,021-mile distance by either hand-cycling, cycling, wheelchair pushing, swimming, walking, jogging, running, rowing or paddling (canoeing, kayaking or paddle-boarding).
The University of Liverpool is pleased to be supporting BRIT 2021, joining teams from across the UK in contributing miles to the total between Monday 12th April and 1st July 2021.
All students and staff members are encouraged to take part. Activities can take place on campus or at home, and there are many ways to get involved as an individual or team.
Suggested activities include:
· Taking part in the new campus guided walks from Sport Liverpool - Campus Workouts
· Using the rowing and running machines in the newly reopened University Sports Centre – with free access to anyone completing the challenge - e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your session.
· Recording the distance of your usual run and posting a selfie with the #Brit2021 hashtag
Sign up now
It’s easy to join the #TeamLivUni effort and get involved in the BRIT 2021 Challenge.
* Register with Sport Liverpool as an individual or team by submitting your first miles!
* Use the University of Liverpool VirginMoneyGiving page to raise sponsorship for your efforts!
We will be posting leaderboards throuhgout the challenge so you can see how you are doing!
Good luck and start submitting your miles now.