COVID Secure Measures
As always, your safety is our number one priority.
The following COVID Secure measures are in place to allow you a safe and enjoyable visit to our campus gym:
- Pre-Booking for all activities
- Enhanced cleaning procedures including double wipe policy
- Social distancing measures
- Limited activity numbers
- Wearing of face coverings when moving about our facilities
- Regular use of the sanitising stations situated around the facilities
Please note: Due to emergency repairs to the University heating network, the swimming pool will be shut on Saturday 18th & Sunday 19th December 2021. During this period, the remainder of the building will still be open, but there will be no hot water or showers.
The music volume in the main gym will be lower than normal between 17th - 28th January due to UoL exams taking place in the first floor Sports Hall.
Our new upgraded gym opened in August 2019 with some exciting additions. There are so many reasons to join us at Sport Liverpool, here are just a few....