We are re-opening gradually, and in a measured way. We have made important changes to make sure our facilities are safe for your return.
We have been working with colleagues across the University and taking guidance from industry bodies to come up with a framework for safe practice.
Some of the measures we are putting in place are set out below:
- We will reopen facilities and activities on a phased and manageable basis
- We will redeploy our resources to better support members and ensure additional cleaning
- We will introduce a meticulous cleaning procedure of all touch points
- We will increase the number of hygiene stations
- We have re-designed activity and movement to allow social distancing throughout our facilities
- We will introduce a pre-booking system for all activities, including access to the fitness suite, to maintain control of numbers on site in line with our reduced capacity for safe operation
- We will revise our exercise class timetable including staggered start/finish times to reduce the risk of congestion in the changing areas
- We will reduce the capacity limit for all activities to allow for social distancing
- Some activities have been moved to larger areas
- All fitness equipment for use to be spaced 2m apart
- We will look at the feasibility of introducing a cashless operation, initially accepting card/contactless payments only
- At least 10 minutes between classes to enable cleaning and reduce the risk of groups forming
- Measures taken to encourage better distancing in the changing areas
Please refer to our Frequently asked Questions section to see further details on our re-opening plans.
We will keep you updated as government guidance changes.
If you have any questions about our re-opening plans. Please visit our Frequently asked questions page.
If you need to contact someone from Sport Liverpool. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to: Sport Liverpool