Corruption in the Global North
This project documents and measures the nature and scale of corruption in the Global North and is funded by the Leverhulme Trust.
Dismantling the legal foundations of corporate power
This project explores ways that we can dismantle corporate power and build alternatives to a global economy dominated by corporations.
- Benchmarking Corruption in the Global North
- Developing New Mechanisms for Corporate Accountability
- Developing Corporate Liability for Human Rights Violations
- New challenges to corporate accountability
- Developing Critical Pedagogy in Higher Education: a model for good practice in assessment
- The World of Work: An Audit of Workplace Rights in the UK