- Senior Lecturer in Small Animal Soft Tissue Surgery
- BVetMed CertSAS CertVR DipECVS MRCVS RCVS Specialist in Small Animal Surgery (Soft Tissue)
Rachel qualified from the Royal Veterinary College (RVC), London in 1991 and after several years working in mixed practice she returned to the RVC in 1995 to complete a residency in small animal soft tissue surgery. Rachel worked at Liverpool University between 2001 and 2016 as Lecturer in soft tissue surgery before moving to North West Surgeons to expand her experience. Rachel returned to Liverpool University in Jan 2018.
- All aspects of soft tissue surgery
- Fourth and Fifth year veterinary undergraduate lectures and clinical rotations
- Brachycephalic obstructive airway syndrome
- Portosystemic shunts
- Anal sac adenocarcinoma