Open Lecture Series on Risk & Uncertainty
As part of the effort to connect the research in the Institute with prominent organisations, and to contribute to University's ongoing efforts in reaching out to the general public, high-profile speakers from government, industry and academia have been invited to deliver talks as part of the Open Lecture Series in Risk and Uncertainty
- Hartree Centre Training course on Uncertainty Quantification and High Performance Computing
- Easter/Spring school
- Summer school
Conferences Symposia and workshops
The Institute for Risk and Uncertainty is very active and organises Conferences & Symposia, Workshops and Seminars and CDT related events.
- 8th International Workshop on Reliable Engineering Computing (REC)
- Annual Showcase Conference
- Stakeholder Workshop with Industry on "Meeting Industrial Needs"
- Bayes Days 2017 - Overcoming practical problems in applying Bayesian methods
New Journal to publish multi-disciplinary research
ASCE-ASME Journal of Risk and Uncertainty in Engineering Systems: