Success through shared expertise.
At the University of Liverpool, we are constantly generating ideas, making discoveries and developing new and better ways of doing things. We see the provision of consultancy and services as a way of sharing and applying our skills and expertise to help organisations achieve their immediate goals and find innovative solutions to overcome challenges.
Whether you want support for a one-off project or a long-term strategic collaboration, our consulting services combine world-class expertise with access to state-of-the-art facilities and equipment to create a tailor-made solution that meets your needs.
Our researchers offer a diverse array of services including:
- Writing reports on technical, economic or commercial issues
- Policy and procedural guidance
- Expert advice on the implementation of new technologies
- Acting as a member on your steering or advisory group
- Guidance on clinical trials
- Expert witness services for court cases
- Access to equipment and analytical services
The Consultancy team within business gateway will work with you to find the expertise to match your organisations individual requirements.