Research Group Membership
- UK Standardisation of Communicative Development Inventory - Words and Gestures
- 12th International Congress for the Study of Child Language
- Abstraction and generalisation of constructions: testing a constructivist account.
- Comparing two new single-process accounts of the restriction of argument-structure generalizations
- How do children restrict their linguistic generalizations? An empirical approach.
- The acquisition of auxiliaries in early child language.
- How to promote children's language development using family-based shared book reading.
- Lexicon Development in the bilingual toddler.
- Errors in complex questions and their implications for structure dependence
- The formation and restriction of linguistic generalizations: Integrating experimental and computer-modelling approaches.
- Constructivist theory and sampling constraints in wh- question acquisition.
- The role of the agent in sentence comprehension by preschool children
- The Centre for Language and Communicative Development.