Our Department houses extensive, purpose-built facilities to support our research activities and collaborations within and outside the University. These facilities are available to all researchers and research students and are extensively used within research-led teaching.
Please see below for more information on our facilties.
- Brain and Behaviour Laboratory
- Biological Assessment and Bioassay Laboratories
- Social Eating Laboratory and Media Analysis Suite
- Human Ingestive Behaviour (Kissileff) Laboratory
- Bar Laboratory
- Eye-tracking Laboratory
- Child Language Laboratory
- EEG Laboratory
- Visual and Audio-Visual Laboratory
- Body Composition Analysis Laboratory
- Lab Equipment
- Access to clinical neurological patient populations