About our research
We undertake mixed methods to explore a range of complex interventions and healthcare settings, primarily focusing on the community and primary care or shared care.
Examples of projects and research programmes within this theme include:
- Exploring Innovation and Technology solutions for managing health and illness
- Soprano (Byrne, Sixsmith et al)
- Lay Health Trainers (Gabbay, Byrne, Capewell et al)
- Diabetic Eye Screening (Harding, Byrne, Gabbay et al)
- Empowerment through Health Checks HItPES (Gabbay, Byrne, Salmon et al)
- Substance Misuse (Byrne, Gabbay, Fletcher)
- Novel technologies to identify dental mineralisation states and trends (Higham et al).
- Generalist Solutions for Complex Problems (Reeve, Dowrick et al)
- Health and Community Studies Research Unit (HaCCRU)
- Risk, Relationality and Decision making in health and social care
- NHS primary medical and dental care organisation, management and governance systems (Harris,Gabbay)
- Health and Community Studies Research Unit