£2,500 tuition fee reduction
All new international students starting a one-year full-time postgraduate master's programmes in September 2023 who:
- achieve a UK first-class undergraduate degree award or equivalent qualification as defined by the University of Liverpool (click here for a list of equivalent qualifications)
- are studying at the Liverpool campus.
To be eligible for this award you must:
- be liable to pay full tuition fees at the overseas/international rate
- be starting a new postgraduate master’s programme in academic year 2023 at the campus in Liverpool.
- achieve a first class degree or equivalent qualification - as defined by the University of Liverpool and listed here.
The award will not be available to students who have studied at Liverpool International College, XJTLU or completed their Undergraduate degree at Liverpool, as these students have their own scholarship provision.
The award will not be available to students who are sponsored (by their government or commercial organisation), as these students are fully funded.
Students undertaking the MArch programme or an MPhil qualification are not eligible for a Vice- Chancellors International Attainment Scholarship- PGT Award.
How to apply
You do not need to make an application to receive this scholarship. The Scholarship will be automatically allocated to all eligible students.
Back to: Postgraduate taught