There are 18 (eighteen) scholarships in total. Details are:
- 1 (one) Full scholarship
- 2 (two) £10,000 scholarships
- 5 (five) £5,000 scholarships
- 10 (ten) £1,000 scholarships
All scholarships will be awarded after the formal registration at the University and will take the form of a fee waiver.
Please note: This scholarship cannot be combined with any other scholarships or bursaries provided by the University.
Applicants must meet all the conditions as below:
- Domiciled in PR China when applications are made
- Have Bachelor's Degree awarded or to be awarded by a Project 211 or Project 985 university in PR China with a minimum average grade of 80% overall
- Have accepted and paid deposit on one of the Postgraduate Taught Programmes at the University of Liverpool’s campus
- Are self -financed (which means tuition fees are to be paid by students or the parents).
Application documents should include the following:
- Application form
- Relevant transcript and qualifications
- A personal statement/self-recommendation
- Any other supporting documents.
How to apply
Please send the completed application form in PDF file to email@example.com.
Back to: Postgraduate taught