Funding of £10,000 and opportunity to carry out a research project in the disease area of either Diabetes or Alzheimer's.
Home students who have been accepted to Health Data Science MSc.
Applicants will need:
- A first degree at 2:1 or above in a quantitative subject (such as maths, physics or engineering)
- A confirmed place for a health data science (or equivalent) master’s degree at a UK university
- To be eligible for home fees
- To demonstrate an interest in the relevant disease areas
- Basic coding skills in R or Python.
Some previous experience in a life sciences project will be an advantage.
How to apply
Applications are made via the Health Data Research UK website.
Back to: Postgraduate taught