Liverpool Reviews and Implementation Group
LRiG have published a book for postgraduate students conducting a systematic review as part of their thesis. Available from SAGE, we hope this book will act as both a professional guide and a hub of resources to ease the process of completing a systematic review. To view the online resources that accompany our book, please visit Doing a Systematic Review: A Students Guide Online Resources.
- Listen to the audio presentation by Dr Dickson: Systematic reviews: what are they and how to do them?
- An Introduction to Systematic Reviews.
- Systematic Reviews in the Social Sciences.
- Developing a Protocol for a Systematic Review Using the Joanna Briggs Institute (JBI) Method
- Comprehensive guidance on systematic reviews in healthcare.
- Resources and information about systematic reviews in education, crime and justice, and social welfare.
- Resources and information about systematic reviews in healthcare.