We aim to:
1. Develop data assets for public health evaluation
2. Better understand causal pathways to inequalities across the life course
3. Evaluate the impact of policies and interventions to reduce inequalities
4. Translate this evidence into public policy and discourse
5. Develop capacity in health inequalities research
Our leadership in health inequalities research directly influences policies locally, nationally and internationally. Our approach combines the development and use of data assets, the application of a broad range of evaluation methods, and meaningful policy engagement at all levels.
Back to: Institute of Population Health