I am a regular contributor to news organisations, academic and political blogs, and also broadcast and print media. I am happy to field queries on the subjects of:
* British politics.
* Rhetoric and Oratory.
* The Labour Party.
* The Conservative Party.
- Public Lecture, by Invitation (Liverpool Museum, 2017)
Internal Administrative or Committee Roles
- MA Postgraduate Development Lead (Department, 2019 - present)
- Deputy Director of Postgraduate Research (School / Institute, 2019 - present)
- Co-Director of the Network for the Interface of Classics and Politics (School / Institute, 2018 - present)
- Department of Politics Contact for XJTLU (Department, 2019 - present)
- Co-Convenor of POLI401 Dissertation Module (Department, 2019 - present)
Professional Body Memberships
- Royal Historical Society (Fellow, 2017 - present)
- Higher Education Academy (Fellow, 2012 - present)
- Political Studies Association (Member, 2011 - present)
Other Administrative or Committee Roles
- External Examiner for York St John 'Politics Programme'