PGR Portfolio of Activity
The PGR Portfolio of Activity is an online record that allows you to maintain a record of all the training and other professional activities undertaken during your research, which supplements the formal training and is part of your development as a researcher.
The Portfolio of Activity serves to help you to:
- Formally record your own professional development.
- Formally record activities that are part of your School/Institute training.
- Create a list of relevant activities for inclusion in a future CV.
- Assess the skills gained during your research degree.
- Plan your further professional development.
The Portfolio of Activity records for each year are automatically incorporated into the Annual Progress Review (APR) that beings in June each year. The data will then be seen by your Annual progress panel, and will provide a focus for a further discussion on your training attendance and other professional development during the year. The APR forms will displaya summary of each record. You should ensure that your Portfolio is up to date in May of each year and you can select items to be excluded from the APR.
A video introduction to the PGR Portfolio of Activity is available in . This is provided in the PGRToolbox resources area as part of a recording of a PGR Toolbox webinar.