Ness Botanic Gardens is open!
Ness Botanic Gardens is now open to all visitors with no need for pre-booking! The visitor centre, cafe and plants sales are also open. Please keep checking our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages for updates.
Read our full statement on the University of Liverpool's recent data breach
Members of Ness Botanic Gardens
Enjoy the following benefits:
- Free entry to the gardens during opening hours, with exclusive access to the gardens until dusk between March and October.
- Free entry to:
Entry requirements vary please see venue's own website for details.
- 2 for 1 entry to:
*2 for 1 access to Kew and Wakehurst offered when purchasing an adult or concession ticket. Cheapest ticket free.
- Exclusive members-only events.
- Guided walks.
- Discounted courses and workshops.
- Days out to other gardens on organised coach trips.
- The Gentian magazine, the magazine for Members and monthly e-newsletter updates.
- Access to free seeds from plants in the Gardens (when available).
- 10% discount at the Botanic Kitchen at Ness Cafe.
|Membership type|| Annual |
|Single Family (one adult, up to 3 children)||£38|
|Double Family (two adults, up to 3 children)||£59|
|Single Family Concession (one concession, up to 3 children)||£35|
|Double Family Concession (two concessions, up to 3 children)||£54|
Concessions are available for those 60+, those receiving some state benefits, disabled visitors, students and University of Liverpool employees.
How to join
Back to: Ness Botanic Gardens