Each year the top four applicants will receive £1000 per year of study to help subsidise living costs. The scholarship extends to four coaching sessions per year with professional musicians from our local partner, the Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra. Scholarships are currently available to applicants applying to study either our Music BA Hons (W300) or Music and Popular Music BA Hons (W301) programmes.
Applicants will be given the opportunity to audition for the scholarship at an Applicant Interview and Music Experience Day, which is now a part of our application process.
Applicants who are unable to attend an Applicant Interview and Music Experience Day should email their application along with the following supporting evidence to: Dr Richard Worth, Undergraduate Admissions Tutor - email@example.com
- Name, Address and contact details
- UCAS number
- Primary instrument and grade level
- Any secondary instruments and grade levels
- A short description of your ensemble experience
- A repertoire list
- A video recording/clip of a performance you have produced*
* This can be included in the body of your email (maximum 5MB) or a link to a file hosting server.
All eligible ucas applicants will be automatically invited to audition.