Changes have been made to the way University Staff, Clinicians and Students can raise concerns with the School of Medicine. The aim is to provide a clear process with a ‘one-stop’ point for a wide range of potential concerns.
The new system will enable Staff, Clinicians and Students to raise concerns regarding:
- Patient safety and Student safety
- Discrimination, harassment, undermining and bullying
- Urgent placement concerns (with guidance)
- Wellbeing, progress and professionalism (with links to an updated Measuring Professionalism Form)
If you have a concern to share, download the and complete the following form:
- Sharing Concerns Form (PDF)
The Sharing Concerns Form can also be accessed in every students e-portfolio in the ‘About’ section. We would be grateful if you could mention this new link to Students during their placement induction.
Back to: School of Medicine