Over the last few months, teaching staff and students have become more familiar with the ways to engage and work together virtually; we hope to demonstrate and share these developments, resulting in a productive and effective event.
The conference consisted of two elements, Pre-recorded Plenaries and GPTC Online.
• Accessible here and available for Tutors to access at their convenience.
• Providing updates on the Schools response to Covid-19 and explaining changes to Placement Requirements and Assessment.
• Tutors were able to attend a variety of workshops through the afternoon.
• The presentation slides for the workshops are below. You will need to use the GPORT password to access these presentations.
• Primary Care Teaching in the School of Medicine
• The Student in Difficulty
• Clinical Skills at the Liverpool School of Medicine
• How to Provide Effective Clinical Debrief
• Cognitive Bias – helping students to understand and reduce its importance
• Students experiences of Discrimination in Health Care – how should we respond?
• Sustainability in Primary Care and Medical Education
If you have any questions, please contact Vanesa Ahmetaj: V.Ahmetaj@liverpool.ac.uk
Back to: School of Medicine