Radiotherapy and Diagnostic Radiography
Research opportunities in Liverpool
The University of Liverpool is a leading research institution and part of the Russell Group.
We are making significant strides in the clinical and technological aspects of radiotherapy and diagnostic radiography.
The Directorate's academic staff are active researchers, with interests that generally fall into the following categories:-
- Emotional intelligence in health care
- Service users and carers in health care
- Educational research and development
- Diversity and Equality in Health and Education
- VERT and virtual reality in radiotherapy